Olema Retreat Announcement
The Vedanta Retreat in Olema is open to day visitors from 10 AM – 6 PM, seven days a week. We hope to welcome overnight retreatants later this year.
As always, the purpose of the Retreat is quiet contemplation and meditation. Sincere spiritual seekers are welcome. We ask that you observe the following rules.
- Please check-in at the monastery (green barn) upon arrival.
- Please stay on the trails and designated meditation areas.
- Please note that the only indoor areas available are the Meditation Room, Library, and Restroom on the first floor of the Men’s Retreat House. All other buildings, including the Women’s Retreat House are off limits.
The pandemic is not yet over. While many restrictions have been lifted in the general community, we maintain these requirements:
· PROOF OF VACCINATION IS REQUIRED. Please bring proof of vaccination with you. If you have submitted your proof of vaccination either in the Temples or the Vedanta Retreat, we will have it on file already. Our staff and residents are fully vaccinated.
· Children under the age of 12 may submit a negative COVID test from the previous 72 hours.
· MASKS: REQUIRED
· SOCIAL DISTANCING: REQUIRED