Bookshop Ordering Information
· Online order payments are processed securely via Paypal. Please note that you need not have a Paypal account and can make the payment by a credit or debit card.
· Please be sure to provide us the correct shipping address. If using your own Paypal account, please make sure that it lists your most recent address.
· Once you place the order, you will automatically receive a payment receipt from Paypal. Once we have processed your order and it is ready to ship, you will receive an email from our Bookshop with the Tracking number for the package. This may take up to 2-3 days.
· If you have any questions or concerns about an order you have placed, the best way to reach us is to send an email at: [email protected]
· All sales are retail only. No wholesale orders please.
· Quantities are limited. If ordering multiple copies of a particular book, you may wish to check availability by email or phone.
· Availability information posted on the website is updated periodically; actual inventory may vary.
· Tax: California orders are subject to local tax rates. Out-of-state orders are tax free.
· We ship all items by USPS (United States Postal Service), and costs are estimated by weight and distance. Packages weighing over 1 lb are generally shipped by Priority Mail.
· We do ship books outside the U.S. For international orders, please contact the bookshop directly. Shipping cost for international order is based on USPS Priority Mail International Flat rate.
· For all inquiries including questions about your order, please email to: [email protected], or call 415-922-2323, Thursday through Sunday, 2:00-5:00 p.m. (California local time).