We are happy to announce that Vedanta Retreat in Olema will open to DAY VISITORS ONLY on July 1. We look forward to seeing you! We hope to welcome overnight retreatants later this year.
All day visitors must receive a confirmed appointment time before arriving. Please email [email protected] to inquire.
As always, the purpose of the Retreat is quiet contemplation and meditation. Sincere spiritual seekers are welcome. Please stay on the trails and designated meditation areas. Please note that the only indoor areas available are the Meditation Room, Library, and Restroom on the first floor of the Men’s Retreat House. All other buildings are off limits.
The pandemic is not yet over. While many restrictions have been lifted in the general community, we maintain these requirements:
· PROOF OF VACCINATION IS REQUIRED. This means that, for the time being, unvaccinated adults may not visit the Retreat. Proof of vaccination is required by email before you visit. Our staff and residents are fully vaccinated.
· Children under the age of 12 may submit a negative COVID test from the previous 72 hours.
· MASKS: REQUIRED
· SOCIAL DISTANCING: REQUIRED
People have many reasons for not getting the COVID vaccine. We recognize that. The reality for us is we have a responsibility to protect both our community and visitors. That makes it possible for us to re-open on this limited basis only for now. We look forward to the day when all restrictions will no longer apply.
To schedule a visit, please email the following information to [email protected].
· Phone number
· Requested date and time slot of visit. Please plan to visit between 10AM-6PM. You may include alternate time slots in case the requested time is not available.
· Proof of vaccination such as photo of vaccination card
Please email us your request at least 24 hours in advance. Thank you for your understanding. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Vedanta Retreat!